The X-Rite RM200QC Imaging Spectrocolorimeter is a handheld unit that simplifies color
measurement from incoming material to outgoing product shipments. It is designed to provide stable color comparisons for materials and products wherever color control is important. It is an elegant, portable instrument that fits comfortably in your hand or pocket to take with you wherever you go – from the quality control lab to the manufacturing floor to supplier inspections in the field.
- Achieve stable color quality throughout the entire quality control and manufacturing process, including field testing with third-party suppliers.
- Manage suppliers efficiently, ensuring that each adheres to a single standard.
- Control variations between lab formulation, production, and final goods.
- Control batch-to-batch variations during the manufacturing process, reducing waste and rework.
- Eliminate issues related to staff experience; everyone uses the same device with an easy pass/fail indication based on approved standards.