Mentor UT off ers a new kind of inspection experience by combining outstanding UT performance, customizable workflow applications and user interfaces, and intuitive hardware with embedded expertise—making inspections more accessible and efficient.
- High-performance Design: powerful 32:32 phased array flaw detector (upgradable to 32:128) with conventional UT channel and 20kHz pulse repetition frequency (RPF)
- Rugged Durability: stands up to tough environments with an IP65 durability rating
- More productive, quality inspections: user-defined inspection “apps” or pre-installed apps on the device tailored to your needs
- Unparalleled compatibility: easily pairs with GE’s industry leading dual-element linear DM probes for corrosion inspection, linear array probes for weld and composite inspection and a wide variety of commercially available scanners
- Intuitive operation: glove-friendly, customizable touch-screen UI, and on-board wireless connectivity and data export to streamline reporting and analysis (offline analysis software included
- Save time and resources: specialized workflows simplify complex inspections for increased efficiency and easier training