The Krautkramer USM 36 is the latest development in GE’s USM range of flaw detectors. It combines the 21st century operating platform with the reliable and robust hardware of GE’s well-established Krautkramer portable flaw detection instruments. It incorporates a range of innovative features to ensure that this new instrument is adopted as the everyday workhorse of flaw detectors by NDT inspectors globally.
- Largest Viewable A-Scan Display in its Class
- Simple and Efficient Operation
- Flexible Data Reporting and Storage
- Comprehensive Connectivity
- Can be Used in the Harshest of Environments
- Available in Three Versions