The Falcon 8 is a rotary-wing UAS designed for inspection and monitoring or survey and mapping applications.
Offering flexibility to get into small spaces and compromising situations, the Falcon 8 uses best-in-class sensors, active vibration damping and actively compensating camera mount.
- High Definition imaging, thermal and RGB stills, as well as real-time video
- Maximum safety with triple redundancy
- Fully automated flight routes in 2D & 3D
- Easy to deploy and operate
- Precise structure analysis and quick damage detection
- Fast data collection
- Low noise and emissions
- Enhanced efficiency: faster takeoff, rising, flying, descending, and controlled landing