Solve analytical challenges in a wide range of applications with one comprehensive tool. The Thermo Scientific™ ARL™ PERFORM’X Sequential X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometer for advanced materials characterization integrates bulk elemental analysis with mapping and small spot analysis to create a solution that evaluates up to 90 elements in nearly any solid or liquid sample. Industries as diverse as metallurgy, petroleum, polymers, mining, glass, cement, and refractories as well as labs dealing with geochemistry, materials science, environmental research, and forensics will benefit from its performance and versatility.
With the ARL PERFORM’X spectrometer, analysis of materials in varied sizes, coatings, layers, heterogeneities, and inclusions or requiring wide elemental coverage, wide concentration ranges and varied samples matrices is achieved with desired precision and limits of detection.
- Digitally mastered gearless goniometer based on Moiré fringe electro-optical technology, for precise and robust angular positioning of all its components.
- Powerful OXSAS software and standard-less Thermo Scientific™ QuantAS™ and Thermo Scientific™ UniQuant™ Analysis Packages provide simple and rapid analysis of totally unknown samples with no standards required.
- Thermo Scientific™ PetroilQuant™ Pre-calibration program, capable of quantifying up to 30 elements in a variety of fuels, light and heavy distillates and lubricants both quickly and cost-effectively.
- UCCO technology: Ultra Closely Coupled Optics for the highest performance from boron to uranium.
- IQ/OQ & Remote Diagnostics for easy installation and serviceability.
Cement, Forensics, Mining, Oil & Gas, Inks & Paints, Pharmaceutical, Research & Development, Soil Analysis & Environment