The ARL easySpark metal analyzer is specially designed for small-to-medium-sized plants and laboratories in the metal industry that requires high-quality, yet cost-effective OES analysis to produce parts for automotive, aviation, aerospace and consumer products, among other industries.
The ARL easySpark provides the enhanced benefits needed for the determination of all elements in all types of metals, such as iron and steel, aluminum and its alloys, bronze, brass and more. It brings all the advantages of the CCD technology without compromise on analytical performance.
- It has the ability to accurately analyze all elements from a trace to percentage level in any solid metal sample.
- Revolutionary spark source and optic design for best performance in its category.
- Intuitive easy Thermo Scientific™ OXSAS analysis software for a fast learning curve and easy routine operations.
- A robust and reliable construction that requires minimal maintenance.
- Compliance with safety standards and quality regulations.
- Simple design accessible to novice production operators and skilled laboratory staff alike.
- Well suited for additional markets including metals recycling, academic and non-academic laboratories, and primary metals producers looking for an economical solution to analyze their metal products and materials for quality and process control or for a backup instrument.