The ARL 9900 Total Cement Analyzer provides fast process monitoring during the critical phases of cement manufacturing. By combining XRF and XRD analysis it ensures the integrity of the final product. XRF analysis determines the elemental composition of the material, and XRD analysis provides mineralogical information about how the various elements are combined together.
Traditionally, undertaking both types of analysis has called for two separate X-ray instruments, maintained and operated at a significant cost to the user. But the integration of an innovative compact X-ray diffraction system allows both techniques to be included in the same ARL 9900 instrument with significant advantages to the user, including:
- Only one sample introduction, fast, simple and reliable.
- Single user interface for both techniques.
- Elemental and phase results merged into one single analysis bulletin.
- Minimized floor space.
- Replaces two separate instruments.
- Permits rapid and very precise analysis of solid samples.
- With IntelliPower, choose the right power according to application demands: 1200W, 2500W, 3600W or 4200W.
- Advanced integrated software reports results as soon as the analysis is performed.
- Easily upgraded to handle evolving analytical requirements.
Cement & Steel