The ARL 3460 Metals Analyzer is an optical emission spectrometer offering fast, accurate metals analysis for a variety of applications. It is Configured and calibrated in the factory to meet customer specific requirements, the ARL 3460 Metals Analyzer is routinely deployed in analyzing nitrogen and oxygen in steels or oxygen in copper.
- Stability, accuracy, precision and low detection limits.
- Robustness and reliability.
- Continuous enhancement programs allow new features to be incorporated into the system as they became available.
- Easy integration to increase productivity.
- Flexible and powerful Thermo Scientific™ OXSAS™ Analytical Software.
- Key to Metals database.
- Low operating cost, offers cost reduction compared to other techniques.